CREATE. DISPLAY. ENJOY....
Deflecto products are perfect for event signage, storage, and home decor! I consider each product a surface for creating something personal and unique! There are so many possibilities! I used a frame and a two drawer cube to make a fun set perfect for mom or for yourself! I like to keep my nail polishes, hand creams, etc. next to my recliner where I relax and watch TV. The two drawer cube is perfect for keeping small items nearby and at hand when I need them! I also enjoy seeing the happy faces of my lovely daughter and son-in-law!
You will need:
Deflecto: 2-Drawer Cube #35010CR; Frame 8" x 10" #597901CR
Memory Papers: 12 x 12" coordinating papers from 48 sheet pad
Washi Tape: 1" wide white with gold polka dots
Paper Punch: 1-1/2" round scallop
1. 2-Drawer Cube: Cut four 6" x 6" pieces from one sheet of memory paper. Trim papers so that they fit the sides and top of the cube. Use the Washi tape to connect the 6" squares to the cube storage. Leave the bottom plain.
2. Drawers: Cut two 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" rectangles from contrasting papers to decorate the front of each drawer. Place one rectangle on inside edge of the front of one drawer with the design facing out. Apply a small piece of adhesive to (the right side) of each side and the bottom of the paper; then adhere the paper to the inside of the drawer. Repeat for the second drawer.
3. Cut two 5-1/4" x 5-3/4" pieces from a 3rd contrasting paper. Place one piece in the bottom of one drawer; right side facing up. Repeat for the second drawer.
4. Embellish: 1" Paper Roses: Choose a contrasting paper to make two spiral roses. Cut a 4" circle from chosen paper. Cut into a spiral. Roll into a flower and adhere the top of the flower to the base. It is an option to purchase paper flowers from the craft store. I punched out a 1-1/2" scalloped circle from green cardstock and glued one to the bottom of one rose. Repeat for the second rose. Adhere one rose to each drawer as shown. I used glue dots for this step in case I want to change the flowers.
5. 8" x 10" Frame: Choose 3 contrasting papers from the paper pad. Cut one 8" x 10", one 6-1/2" x 8-1/2", one 6" x 8". Center and layer the papers from large to small. Center a 5" x 7" photo and adhere to the top layer. Place the papers between the panels of the frame.
6. Finish: Apply Washi tape to the top and bottom corners of the frame as shown. Enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by the blog. I hope you got some inspiration here today!
Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and,
Live Life with a Flourish!
I receive complementary product in
exchange for my creativity on this blog.