Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Monogrammed Desk Essentials

\
Personalize a Deflecto Pencil Cup to pretty up your workspace!  I layered some pretty papers with a paper doily and added some embroidered initials.  Close to your heart pictures will make it even more special.  Check out the built-in photo frames on the inside!

Pencil Cup w/Photo Frames

I cut pieces from the memory papers to carry the Spring theme.  Cut paper to fit the outside of the pencil caddy.  Adhere.  Trim a paper doily and an image from the memory paper.  Chalk the edges using an inkpad and sponge.  The embroidered letters were white and I sponged them with permanent ink to add the color I wanted.

I put some of my pretty business cards in the frames so that I would have some close at hand. 

This is a quick and easy project and brings a pop of Spring into your space.  Kids love the possibilities for decorating their personal pencil caddy too!  I will be posting a separate blog with instructions for the calendar!


Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and

Live Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn



I receive complimentary product in
exchange for my creativity on this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment