If you decide to add some knobs to your storage you will need a few things to start:
1. Drill with a drill bit to match the size of the screw on your acrylic knob
2. Nut and washers to tighten the knob to the bin
3. Screwdriver to tighten the screw
4. A thick book or magazine (I used an old phone book) to drill on
5. 6 decorative knobs with screws (I chose ceramic knobs)
1. Mark the spot on one lid for knob placement. Place the lid on top of the thick book. It might help to have someone help to hold the lid steady for drilling. Choose the drill bit that matches the size of the screw on the knob. Drill the hole. Repeat for each of the lids that you will be attaching knobs to.
2. Attach a knob to one lid. Tighten the fit using nut and washers. Check the size of the screw to make sure it is the right size. Repeat for each lid.
3. Fill the bins; replace the lids and enjoy!
I hope you got some inspiration here today!
Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and
Live Life with a Flourish!
I receive complimentary product
in exchange for my creativity on