Sunday, April 3, 2016

April showers bring May flowers ...Paper or not, here they come!!


What instantly comes to mind when you think SPRING?
The rain showers  keep me indoors crafting; therefore I create flowers of my own!  By the time Spring arrives, I have a whole plethora of projects ready to go!

I, like most crafters, have a project of one kind or another going all year long.  I love flowers on my projects.  Inspiration for embellishing these projects comes from the colorful flowers of nature; however, much of the time I am creating the flowers for myself out of scrapbook paper that I have in my studio.

Maybe you will get some inspiration from the projects I am showing here.  This is a smattering of Spring projects from the past few years.  Happy Spring!
 






This one was for fun!  A dual purpose Easter basket....made from Smoothfoam, paint and paper!  




I hope you enjoyed perusing through the projects from Springs gone by.  They do go by fast, don't they?  We are getting some sunny days by now....and I am ready.  I have been creating my flowers during the April showers.  My new Spring projects are ready to go!  Until next time.......

Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and
Live Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn



**I am a member of the Designer Crafts Connection Team

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn - I really love the projects from 2014. They are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete