Joy embroidered letters are perfect for adding a personal touch to just about anything. I created a mini album using plastic pouches, memory papers, binder rings and ribbon! The embroidered monogram letters added a touch of class to my album. The letters are available at Michael's stores and on the Joy website!
I liked the papers best in a landscape configuration for my mini album.
However; portrait looks good too! It is up to you. Your photos and journaling will determine how you want to proceed.
JOY embroidered letters: 1-1/2" monogram Website: http://joysa.com/
pad of coordinated memory cardstock
deflecto plastic pouches: 6" x 7" Website: http://www.deflecto.com/craft/
offray ribbon: pink and cream sheer; 1-1/2" wide
metal binder rings
photos, ephemera, pens, etc.
Photos of materials
1. Cut the papers to fit the plastic pouches. Decorate each side of the paper with journaling, ephemera and photos to your satisfaction.
2. Insert the finished page into a pouch and repeat for each one.
3. Prepare the pages for binding by punching a hole in the same place on each side of the middle hole.
When pouches are all finished; line up the punched holes for binding and insert a binder ring in each one.
4. Cut ribbon in 3" lengths and tie one pink ribbon around the binder ring. Repeat with the cream sheer ribbon. Rotate colors of ribbon and fill each ring with ribbons.
5. Adhere the monogrammed letters to the front of the album using an all-purpose glue. Use a toothpick to apply adhesive to the wrong side of each letter and be careful not to get any glue on the plastic pouch!
There are a plethora of paper patterns and matching embellishments. Have fun choosing patterns and colors to really make your mini album personal!
Make sure to take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and,
Live Life with a Flourish!
I am compensated with free product
in exchange for sharing my creativity on