You will need:
Chibi Lights: 3 white, coin battery and copper tape
Deflecto: 3 Tier Dessert Stand #20201CR; Versa Grip Wide Clip Sign Holder
Birthday themed stickers
12" Cardstock: Coordinating colors with stickers
Trim: 2 yards of sequin & seed beads attached to ribbon
Adhesives: tacky glue, dimensional dots
- Unwrap and follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble the dessert stand. Make sure to secure all of the tabs in the slots.
- Check out what is in your Chibi Lights box. There is a small learning curve to using the lights. I used the parallel circuit template, attaching the battery on the wrong side of the decoration.
- Adhere the chosen sticker to a piece of cardstock. Cut out leaving a 1/8" border of cardstock. Lay on a contrasting piece of cardstock and trace around the sticker. Repeat; and cut this piece out 1/8" larger than the traced line.
- Punch 3 holes in the sticker piece. Lay on top of the matching piece and trace the inside of the punched holes onto the cardstock.
- Adhere the copper tape following the manufacturer's instruction on each side of the traced holes. Leave extra tape on one end to attach the battery to the back. Attach the lights as directed.
- Layer and adhere the sticker piece over the top of the lights; matching the holes to the lights.
- Adhere this piece to the larger piece that will make the border around the sticker.
You can light up as many embellishments as you like. The circuits will work best if no more than 3 lights are applied to one battery.
Embellish the stand: Refer to photo given. Remove the tiers from the stand. Adhere the trim around each tier. Replace the tiers and secure. Adhere an embellishment to each tier using adhesive dots. Use the wide clip sign holder to attach the chibi light embellishment to the stand.
Hope you got some inspiration here today. The possibilities are endless!
Make sure to enjoy the small blessings along the way and,
Live Life with a Flourish!
To order: Chibitronics @ http://chibitronics.com/
Deflecto @ http://www.deflecto.com/craft/
I love getting comments, so feel free to leave me one!
I have rec'd free product from these
companies in exchange for my creativity.