I love celebrations, don't you? I am all about jumping on an opportunity to come together with family and friends to share good times!
We have a wedding in our family next month and the bridal shower is coming up very soon. We decided to have a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme and I have been having so much fun making decorations and favors!
Deflecto has a 3-tier dessert display that I love. It is collapsible and is easy to assemble and store. I hope you will get some inspiration here for your own celebration. The cupcakes didn't get made in time for my post; but they will be displayed in black and white stripe cupcake baking cups.
The 3-Tier Dessert Stand comes ready to assemble with instructions.
Follow below to see how I made the fan for the display topper.
Die cut the scallop circles
Attach the finished fan with a deflecto grip clip as shown below.
Adhere glitter tape around the edges of the display shelves.
The stand has small round grooves to insert suckers or cake pops. I tied some ribbon around the base of each sucker and adhered one to each playing card; the cards with hearts of course! I stood each sucker in the groove before adhering the card so they would be even with the platter of the display.
Ready to add cupcakes or other treats to the display! I plan on putting nut cups and party favors on the other stands that I have. NEXT UP! The beveled edge frame that I used for some of the decor!
You will need a frame, a digital print-out of your choosing, and the following:
glitter trim tape
4 self-adhesive gems
key ornament with jute string hanger
self adhesive faux rhinestone trim
hat pattern - **link
1. Cut out hat pattern from black cardstock. Assemble.
2. Remove the hardware from the frame and set aside.
3. Trim the print; center and insert between the panels of the frame.
4. Reattach the hardware with the large pegs at the bottom of the frame and the shorter ones at the top.
5. Adhere the gems to the front of the hardware pegs; top and bottom.
6. Adhere the glitter tape around the edges of the print as shown.
7. Hang the key ornament off of the top right of the frame.
8. Adhere the rhinestone trim to the crown of the hat. Adhere the hat to the corner of the frame as shown.
You can find out where to purchase deflecto storage and craft projects at the following website:
Make sure to take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and
Live Life with a Flourish!
**Pattern for Mad Hatter Hat
Copy and paste the pattern into a document and re-size it to fill up the page. Leave 1/4" borders.