Wedding season is approaching and it just happens that I will be the mother of the bride this summer. My daughter and I have been working on her DIY decorations for the wedding and it has been so much fun!
I used the Chibitronics mini LED lights to light up the Love sign on the cupcake display! Follow along to see how I did it!
You will need:
Chibitronics: a package of Chibi Lights
Cardstock: Colors of your choice
Banner Die - (3 sizes of banner)
Trim: faux rhinestone self-adhesive
Deflecto: 3 tier dessert display;
Versagrip sign holder
- Cut out the banner as follows: Black, 4"; Teal, one 3-1/2" & one 3"; Vintage White, 3".
- Center and stamp the sentiment on the 3" banners.
- Punch holes in the top of the stamped letters. Place the white banner over the teal banner and mark on the teal banner where the punched holes are on the white piece.
- Follow the instructions given in the Chibitronics kit. There is a little learning curve to creating circuits.
- Create the circuits wrapping the copper tape ends to the back of the banner. Secure the battery by crossing the + copper tape piece over the + side of the battery. Secure with scotch tape if needed.
6. Adhere the banner layers together with the CHIBI LIGHTS shining through the punched holes.
7. Apply trim around the edges of the dessert display. Assemble. Use the versagrip sign clip to clip the banner sign to the top of the display.
We are planning to have a wonderful wedding. I will have three 3-tiered dessert displays for our decorated cupcakes. I haven't frosted the ones shown here yet. We can't eat them but they will sure look pretty!
Thanks for taking time to stop by today!
Make sure to take the time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and
Live Life with a Flourish!
Shop here! http://chibitronics.com/
By the way, I love comments and questions!!